Thank you for supporting Queer & Sober. Your contributions help ensure our continued success and ability to be of service to members of all sober fellowships.
Queer & Sober is proud to announce a partnership with The Stonewall Community Foundation, which has provided fiscal sponsorship for our activities. Your donations will now be 100% tax-deductible as allowed by law. Contributions are accepted in the following ways:
• Make checks payable to “The Stonewall Community Foundation.”
• Be sure to include “Queer & Sober Fund” in the memo line.
• Send checks to: Stonewall Community Foundation
Queer & Sober Fund
446 West 33rd Street
New York, NY 10001
• Click the pink link below.
• Select your contribution amount.
• Type “NYC Queer & Sober” in the “in honor/memory of” box (this is critical to ensure your donation is directed to us)
• Stonewall Community Foundation staff will accept credit card information over the phone, Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm.
• Call 212-367-1155
• Be sure to indicate that the donation is for the “Queer & Sober Fund.”